Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Please read the instructions below under "Author Guidelines" before submitting your book proposal. Only book proposals may be submitted. We do not accept full manuscripts without an accepted proposal.
- A current CV that includes your full name and contact information
- General description of the proposed book, including a brief overview of its subject matter, why it is needed/useful, who the intended audience is, how it would differ from any other similar already published titles, how it contributes to the existing body of scholarship
- Prospective table of contents with brief chapter summaries as well as any noteworthy additional features (e.g. appendices, translation, datasets, etc.)
- Expected completion date or desired publication date
The names and email addresses entered at this site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of ATLA Press and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.